Since 2010, we at tellows have been gathering information and reporting the various phone scam methods, at the same time, sharing the most effective protection for consumers to avoid getting scammed. Now, you have the opportunity to be updated, stay aware and safe through the e-magazine that we have prepared on this topic. So have fun reading
- Information about how the scam works, including actual reports from tellows users
- Tips on how you can protect yourself from the scam
- Overview of the Data Protection Act and links where you can send a complaint to concerned regulators and authorities
We look forward to your feedback. Share your experience with us and the tellows community.
- The tellows magazine is committed to raising awareness among consumers of the dangers of unfair practices on the phone and to giving tips and advices on how to fight telephone fraud and scam
- It provides details about how tellows website, its blog and smartphone app work to solve your worries and doubts on unknown numbers
- The tellows magazine is an eBook that you can print out as a PDF or view on the computer
- It contains explanation of the UK’s most important legal framework against fraud
- With links on how to report scam incidents to authorities
- Plus statistics and actual accounts of people as target victims
If you like the tellows magazine and deem it worthy of support please donate!